How do I become a DSO Fraternity Member?
Joining the DSO Fraterbity is easy. Simply click here to sign up.
How do I cancel my DSO Fraternity Membership?
Please email us at least one week prior to the renewal date of your next month’s membership payment. Let us know you’d like to cancel and we’ll take of things on our end and confirm with you via email.
You may reach us using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trouble with Gmail?
If that doesn’t work, you can try the following:
- Open Gmail, click the Settings icon from the menu → Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses → Create a new filter.
- In the “From” field, add either the email address you want to whitelist or the domain. For example, email@example.com or @dadstartingover.com.
- Click Create filter then select “Never send it to Spam.”
- Click Create filter again to finish the process.
Trouble with Outlook?
- Open Outlook and go to the “Home” tab.
- In the “Delete” group, click Junk → Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the “Add address or domain” dialog box, add the email address or domain name you want to whitelist. For example firstname.lastname@example.org or @dadstartingover.com.
- Click OK and confirm the email address or domain appears in your safe senders list.
Trouble with Apple Mail?
- Click Mail → Preferences → Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- Add “Whitelist Dad Starting Over” in the description field.
- Set the first dropdown to “any” so that your first condition says “If any of the following conditions are met.”
- In the next two dropdown menus, add “From” in the first, and “Ends with” in the second.
- Add “@ontraport.com” in the text field after “Ends with.”
- Set your dropdowns to “Move Message” to the “mailbox:Inbox:” in the “Perform the following actions” section.
- Click Ok.
Trouble with AOL Mail?
- Click Contacts on the left side of your inbox.
- Click the New Contact icon and add Support@dadstartingover.com.
- Click Add Contact at the bottom.
Trouble with Yahoo Mail?
- Go to the “Settings menu” and click Settings.
- Click Filters → Add.
- Add either the email address or domain name you’d like to whitelist. For example email@example.com or @odadstartingover.com.
Trouble with Hotmail, Live or MSN Email?
- Log in and click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen. At the bottom of the menu, choose “See all Outlook settings.”
- Choose “Mail” then “Junk Email.”
- Click “Add” below Safe Senders and domains. Add dadstartingo er.com and hit save in the lower right hand corner of the screen.